Smile, We’re Open…
All days open: 10 am – 8:00 pm
Smile Designing Through Orthodontics
How is the treatment done?
Smile Design Treatment is a cosmetic treatment that focuses on improving the appearance of your smile through certain procedures such as dental veneers, composite bonding, teeth whitening and tooth implant. People suffering from dental problems like tooth decaying, tooth loosening, stains, and bacterial plaque usually opt for this makeover treatment. Some factors taken into consideration for this treatment include: facial appearance and skin tone, gum tissues and lips.
Some aspects that the smile design treatment encounters are: Tooth color- discolored or stained tooth may make you look aged and dull, while a well-shaped bright set of teeth leaves you with a perfect smile; Alignment and spacing- uneven broken, overlapping teeth or teeth which have gaps in between can be evenly aligned and straightened with the help of improved veneers; Missing tooth- in case of a missing or cracked tooth, the treatment provides tooth implantation which leaves you with a confident smile; Fuller lips, smile and cheeks- the treatment not only focuses on your teeth, but also makes your lips and cheek look good so that you get a perfect makeover look; Tooth proportion and smile line- in order to make your smile look flawless, the orthodontist or cosmetic surgeon would examine if your teeth are in correct proportion, or the imaginary smile line following the edges of your upper lips is in proportion with the curve of your lower lips.
Who is eligible for the treatment? (When is the treatment done?)
Smile design treatment is specially recommended for those who suffer from various oral problems like tooth decaying, tooth loosening, bacterial plaque, weak gums etc. People often lose confidence and peace of mind because of these sufferings.
The treatment procedure involves the following steps:
- Tooth whitening and porcelain veneers- with the help and application of certain tools,
- The cosmetic surgeon whitens your tooth, covers the gap between your teeth, restores broken or discolored tooth;
- Dental bonding- this refers to the application of high grade composite materials at the front of your teeth, and is an affordable alternative to porcelain veneers;
- Root canal treatment- this technique is used to clean the infection right from the root of your teeth, and is filled with sealing material;
- Dental bridge- this refers to the method of bridging the gaps in between your teeth where they have either been removed or have fallen.
The technologies used in the treatment are:
- Intentional root canal treatment- used to repair a badly decayed or infected tooth wherein the nerve and the pulp are removed in order to clean and seal the inside of the tooth;
- Laser gingivectomy- laser wavelengths are used to carefully cut gingiva for cosmetic periodontal indications;
- Laser gum depigmentation- people often encounter gum bleeding or dark patches on the gum caused by melanin. This technology removes or lightens the dark patches and leaves you with healthy, pink gums;
- 3M essential crowns- this all-ceramic metal free Zirconia crowns and bridges is strongly recommended by doctors because it not only helps in high quality restoration but also strengthens your teeth.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
People who suffer from different oral problems such as crooked or protruded teeth, broken or chipped tooth, gum bleeding, dark patches on the gum, stained or discolored teeth etc, usually undergo a smile design treatment. Those who want to enhance their smile may also opt for fuller and thicker lips treatment.
Smile designing not only helps in high quality restoration but also gives your lips a fuller and thicker look.
Are there any side effects?
There are no specific restrictions to Smile Design treatment.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
There are no serious side effects of Smile design treatment. However, some people often show minor or temporary sensitivity problems during or after the gum bleaching procedure.
How long does it take to recover?
The post treatment guidelines suggest brushing your teeth at least 2-3 times a day with a non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste, use of alcohol-free mouthwash, and regular flossing. One must avoid intake of high-sugar food in order to prevent cavities, limited consumption of coffee and soda in order to avoid stains and spots on your teeth.
Our Clinics location..
- +91 9133 99 99 90
- Smile, We’re Open…
- Sun to Sat: 10 am – 8:00 pm